BENEFITS of HOLDING a BCPPC CREDENTIAL
- National Recognition for practice and ministry excellence with ethical integrity.
- Receive a handsome BCPPC Professional Certificate noting membership affiliation, core BCPPC credential, and any earned specialty designations – suitable for framing and public presentation.
- Be able to use the BCPPC Credential Designation and Logo publicly on business cards, letterheads, and in all professional communications.
- Opportunities for licensed practitioners to be listed in AACC’s Christian care network (Christian Care Connect)
- Preferred Seating at all AACC conferences and events.
- Be a part of the AACC’s and BCPPC’s growing effort to promote a high standard of excellence and ethics within the church, the mental health community, managed care, and government agencies.
- Have “Members Only” news and resources delivered monthly via electronic media and in print and help develop and influence BCPPC policies and initiatives.
- Receive Priority Attention in legal-ethical consultation and advocacy.
- Receive Special Discounts on selected regular AACC products, CE programs, training events and conferences.
Our mission is to serve Christian counselors, coaches, caregivers and crisis response providers throughout the world and to create a viable and comprehensive Christian Care Network as a resource to connect those who provide help with those who are hurting.